CLAT preparation in last month. Why we are talking about it? As we have seen that aspirants keep on practicing and preparing for the whole year or several months, but, as the time approaches, they surround themselves with strange stress.
So we are here to help you in dealing with last-minute anxiety and stress.
Here are some sure shot tips to handle your last month preparation for CLAT:
1. Just Relax: You will be amazed but yes this is necessary to perform well. Here, we are not telling you to leave your hard work but take the right approach.
2. Daily focus on GK, Aptitude, newspapers: Last month is really important. Find your time to practice this part daily for at least 30-45 min. Appear for some mock test of GK as well.
3. Take Mock Tests daily: Schedule your test daily to pace up your preparation as well as to boost up your confidence.
4. Get a Realistic approach: You have to keep in mind that you are in your last month of preparation. Please don’t try new topics as that will leave you in great stress. You cannot cover the whole syllabus from scratch in the last month. so, be practical.
5. Focus on Speed: This should be the ultimate goal for this month. Practice and practice more to achieve a winning speed.
6. Sleep well: This is a great stressbuster. Whatever happened of how your day went, just sleep right to gain your energy for the next day.
7.Exercise: whatever you like walking, jogging, running, yoga, just do it for 20 minutes to 30 minutes.
8.A) English Preparation: (2 hours daily)
-For, comprehension, Read essays and paragraphs daily.
–Parajumbles- Do atleast 5 questions daily.
–Vocabulary: follow 1-2 topics of ‘Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis’
B) Logical Reasoning: (1-1.5 hour)
Verbal and Non-verbal reasoning by R. S. Agarwal is the best book for the last couple of months. Practice daily.
–Puzzles – atleast 10 a day.
–Analogies – atleast 10-15 a day.
–Blood relations – 10 questions a day.
C) Quantitative aptitude: (2Hours)
– Practice well all the concepts of grade IX from NCERT books.
– You are advised to solve previous question papers daily.
– Time & Work, Profit & Loss are very important topics.
– Take Online test daily.
D) Legal Aptitude:(1 hour)
Practice atleast 50 questions daily till exam
Solve previous years’ question papers.
Mock Test or online Tests will eb a great help.
E) GK & Current Affairs:
-Be regular for this section.
-Read newspapers, stay updated
-Mock Tests & Online Test series.
Moreover, Just be positive & Practice mock test daily. Solve all the previous quetion papers. Remember, its the last month. Give your best and you will be soon in NLU’s.
All the Best!!