CLAT- Common Law Admission Test is a National Graduate level Law admission exam which is conducted by National Law Universities (NLU) across India every year. There are 19 NLUs all over India who participate in CLAT. Thus for those limited seats, this examination is held every year.
CLAT has great importance as even 0.5% marks decide the rank. Thus to perform well, you need to prepare for the best. With the perfect blend of hard work and time management, you also need perfect guidance. Guidance may be in the form of coaching or books.
Here are a few points you should consider while choosing the right coaching for CLAT:
- Check the Track Record of the institute: Whatever coaching you are looking for, you should always have the previous record of that coaching. Also, you must find out about the toppers from that coaching.
- Physical Proximity should be checked: A coaching must be near to your place so that your time will be saved.
- Coaching must follow the upgraded pattern: Every year the exam pattern gets changed so the coaching must follow the teaching pattern according to the new upgraded syllabus.
- Online & Offline Test Series & Mock Test: Check with the former students about the considered coaching’s test patterns. This will help you in getting the pulse of the institute.
- Study Material & Notes: Analyse the study material with the students of the coaching. This will help you in making a better decision.
- Fee Structure & Refund Policy: This is yet the most important part while deciding. Please ask carefully that will your money be refundable if you are not satisfied with their services. There are a number of coaching centers that allow students to take their one week or 2-3 days, demo classes.
- Faculty & their qualifications: You should know their faculty & their qualification because for such a respective exam you need perfect guidance.
Hope these tips will help you in taking the better decision.
All The Best!!!