Are you a CLAT aspirant & looking for a complete CLAT – 2020 notifications ? Then you are at the right place as here you will find everything from form filling to exam date, new pattern, fee etc.
CLAT – 2020 dates have been announced. Read the article carefully.
CLAT 2020: Important Dates
|Start of online application Form||January 1, 2020|
|Application form closes||March 31, 2020|
|Issue of admit card||2nd week of May, 2020 (Tentative)|
|CLAT 2020 exam||May 10, 2020|
|Uploading of answer-key||May 11, 2020|
|Notification of the Final answer Key after Doubts||May 18, 2020|
|Declaration of Result||May 24, 2020|
|Starting Date of Counselling||First week of June, 2020|
NOTE: Please go through the following revised CLAT – 2020 Exam pattern.
Get Enrolled for the best CLAT – 2020 Test Series & Mock Test NOW.
Revised CLAT 2020 Exam Pattern :
The exam pattern for CLAT 2020 is as follows:
- Exam Mode: Please note that according to the new CLAT 2020 exam pattern, the exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Duration: Candidate will be given 2 hours to attempt the law examinations.
- Number of Questions: Total 150 multiple choice questions will be there for both UG & PG.
- Marking: Each correct answer will be awarded one mark each and for every incorrect answer 0.25 marks will be deducted .
- Language: The questions of CLAT 2020 will be in English language only.
Application fee can be paid through online (by debit card/credit card) mode.
- Rs. 4000/- for General/OBC/PWD/SAP
- Rs. 3500/- for SC/ST
CLAT 2020 Contact Information
|Official Address||Official Phone Number||Official E-mail ID|
|CLAT Consortium of NLUPO Bag 7201, Nagarbhavi,Bangalore – 560 072
|9482567257 (Bengaluru)8480718979 (Odisha)||firstname.lastname@example.org (to be updated for CLAT 2020 once available)|
Official Website: https://clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in/
For any query ,you can contact on any of the above numbers.
All the Best!!